Friday, June 4, 2010

Trying to Decide...

I can't figure out what picture I want to be my official author photo, so I'm putting up a BUNCH of icons here, and I want your votes.

Thanks!

Chelsea L. Clemmons


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Before any of you say a single word...yes, I realize that I am an immense dork. As an author, I retain the right to be as eccentric as I want, so there.

1 comment:

  1. If you're going for lovely, then pick the one of you on prom night, with your chin in your hand. If you're going for soulful, have someone edit out the person in the background of you at the beach on a windy day. But I honestly like the full-moon background one best.

    -Teensy

    ReplyDelete