Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Write Like for Infidelity

I just put the following piece of flash fiction, Infidelity, onto I Write Like.

"You know, it doesn't take a detective to see that you've been screwing around behind her back."

Andrew looked his accuser over and sneered. "Let me guess, because you are a detective, you had me pegged from the beginning. Is that about right, Beauchene?"

"Something like that. I'm going to tell Diane the truth about you, Mr. Russell." Marcus Beauchene's eyes had a steely, unforgiving look about them. The look clearly stated that he meant business. Unfortunately, Andrew Russell chose to ignore the gravity of Marcus' statement. He scoffed, laughing at the detective.

"Go ahead and tell her! Dian will never believe it. It's your word against mine."

Marcus decided not to burst the cocky businessman's bubble. So, he left with nothing more than a cryptic smile at Mr. Russell. There was no need to warn the man that Marcus was in possession of photographic evidence that could probe his accusation correct. Marcus had plenty of evidence, two copies of every photo, to be exact. One set was for Diane, and he was going to keep the backup set, just in case.



For this piece:



I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment